Sign-up for Free 'Members Only' Articles
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baiting and Cold Reads‏

Since I am the UNQUESTIONED king of

Day Game, I wanted to talk about how to

apply a great tactic to a common day time

approach.

Today we're going to look at a common

Scenario, a woman walking down the street

That you want to talk, you've started a conversation,

But don't know what to do next.

Let's look at how you can apply cold reading and

Bait to the interaction.

S: Hey I know this is REALLY random, but I noticed

you and I wanted to come meet you. I'm Jon.

J: I'm Jenny

S: You know I'm not even sure I should tell you say this, (Bait)

but, you're definitely not originally from LA. You have a total

NY vibe(Cold Read), I can tell by your...(Non Verbal Bait)

Ok so here I am using bait to get her to try to get

her to ask me what I might not say.

Then I give her a small cold read.

The purpose of this cold read is just to get

her talking back and contributing

I trail my voice off as if I can't quite put

my finger on how I knew that, the girl

will usually ask how I knew.

J: Yeah I'm from Chicago originally. How'd you know?

Here she gives me some information,

I can use to move the conversation forward

(Chicago and all things Chicago related, moving here, etc)

and she responds to the bait

S: I could just tell from the way you walk and,

you know I travel a lot for what I do(BAIT),

which I hate and I could just tell you're not an

LA girl. Plus you don't have the typical LA girl

uniform on (BAIT)

Here I bait her into asking me what I do,

As well as cold read her again as different

than most LA girls, which is an integral plotline

to romance. Finally I bait her to ask me

to tell her what LA girl uniform is.

None of this stuff is mind blowing, but little, applications

of technique like these, lead to much better results in the

Real World.

Best,

JS- The King Of Content

No comments:

Post a Comment